Do you struggle with low self-esteem or low self-confidence? Do you keep wondering if you are good enough?
Life can be pretty hard when you don’t believe in your worth and the value you bring.
You struggle with people-pleasing, perfectionism, and comparison. You set very high expectations for yourself and constantly wonder if you’re good enough. And then there’s that paralysing dose of negative self-talk that makes you feel low and prevents you from getting the life you want. Does this sound like you?
- Struggle with low self-esteem — you don’t feel good enough and are your hardest critic.
- Struggle with low self-confidence — you don’t believe in yourself, your competency, or the work you do (or could do) so you lose opportunities and feel frustrated instead of fulfilled.
- Keep comparing yourself with others, just to feel that you are worth less than them.
- Spend too much time doing the things you “should do,” which puts everyone’s needs before yours.
- Have a hard time saying NO and setting healthy boundaries.
- Feel like you are not worth being listened to and are worried about speaking up and being judged.
- Behave like you constantly need to prove yourself to get approval from others.
- Accept a lower salary, a worse position that doesn’t really leverage your talent, or avoid talking about what you do, which turns away business — just to get mad with yourself later.
Fighting for your self-esteem and self-confidence is hard work besides all the other work you do. They’re responsible for giving you a bad quality of life full of compromises, and putting up with things that are not okay for you.
They’re a problem that create a lot of other problems in your life. And those are the biggest obstacles in getting the life you really want.
Maybe you’ve already tried something to overcome them and you probably believe that there is nothing you can do about it. That you are just made this way. But the truth is you are not.
I was exactly where you are. You feel frustrated and confused and you’d love to solve this problem but have no idea whether you can do something about it or not. Everybody talks about confidence, but is there anything that works? I hear you.
I know when you look at the overall impact of low self-esteem and self-confidence it feels overwhelming. Maybe you’ve read some books and you know a few theories but you struggle to put them into practice. All you need right now is some clarity and confidence.
Thanks for all your support. You are one of the best things that happened to me in the last months, probably in my whole life. You are more competent, effective and organised than most of the people I’ve ever worked with. I will recommend you to all my friends and colleagues!
Helena Rodriguez, Communication Specialist, Spain, Switzerland
I can help.
Life can be so hard when you don’t believe you — or your desires — matter. You find yourself working hard and putting in effort to fit in, to please others, and to get their approval. You struggle with negative self-talk and those inner conversations about how you should be perfect but you’ve fallen short again. It feels like it’s never enough.
If this is you, I want you to know that you are not alone: there are many women feeling exactly like you. It’s not because of who you are and how women are. You’re experiencing the regular struggles that come with low self-esteem and low self-confidence. And I want you to know that it’s possible to go from self-doubt and self-blame to self-confidence and fulfilment. It takes healing, a mind-set shift, and some tools to help you deal with challenging situations.
I know how it feels, and more importantly I know how to help you get out of it. I’ve created a step-by-step process to help you go from self-doubt and self-blame to self-confidence and fulfilment. And it all starts with a Confidence and Clarity Session.
With this option you get clarity about where you are in your journey and where you want to be. We highlight the biggest obstacles for you to overcome to get there. We make a customised plan for you to move forward and replace self-doubt with self-acceptance and finally improve the areas of your life that matter the most to you.
Because worrying and doubting yourself don’t get things done – and surely, they don’t give you a good, healthy, and satisfying existence. But inner work and self-acceptance can lead you to a completely different life. The one you want.
I have the feeling that I learnt so much about who I am, what is important to me – and what’s not – and as a result now I dare to take my decisions, to feel my feelings and take my life in my own hands.
Martha, Human Resources Manager, Germany, Switzerland
The Confidence and Clarity Sessions are moments of problem-solving, clarity, and encouragement. A fresh breeze during your busy day.
Something easy that makes your life less complicated. And after the first coaching session you will:
- Stop worrying and start facing this issue with ease.
- Feel relieved knowing that you have a plan to move forward.
- Feel more in tune with yourself, confident, and self-loving.
Does this sound like what you are looking for?